I'm having some problem... (on snapd on Manjaro XFCE latest version)

pls don’t delete this post, this time is not what it was…

So, I’m having a problem that, the app does not run any programs, just few apps, like, I’ve installed WLM 2009 on my Manjaro (yeah… on a wine app), and, it just, like, does not load, but, one day I’ve installed Minecraft, and, that worked, I’ve installed too (with snapd), the PCSX2, but it just… Not loads like the WLM 2009 ERP, Maybe can be the snap that I installed incorrectly… (Ok… I will say, the App I used for WLM is: Wine)

I’m not saying bad about Manjaro (Manjaro is awesome, but, when I said from the previous post, I’ve just typed it wrong, and the developers, think I’m saying bad about that… But I’ve just, typed in a way that maked sense)
-Nico

Hello @NicoBR333 :wink:

If you mean Windows Live Mail 2009, then look at this: WineHQ - Windows Live Mail

It is rated as garbage and will not work with wine.

Better use a native linux email client. There are a lot of them. If you need a simple one: Geary could great, if you need more, use thunderbird.

Linux is not Windows and does not claim to be.

Minecraft has native linux support. So that’s the reason why it works.

There is a package directly from the Manjaro repo for PCSX2. So there is no need to use a snap here.

Snaps are mostly optimized for Ubuntu. While it also can work on other Distributions, it don’t have to.

No idea what you wrote, but the moderator must have a reason for deleting it. Violating the rules… Forum Rules - Manjaro is one reason. :wink:

No idea what you wrote, but the moderator must have a reason for deleting it. Violating the rules… one reason. :wink:
[/quote]

The reason was that, what I type looked like I was saying like i’m hater or something, since is a new user… So…