Illyria Wallpaper Contest

artwork
wallpaper
contest

Yeah. Works nicely! :laughing:

11 Likes

where did that paper mountain one in the top left come from? love it!

0 Likes

It’s one of @muser 's contribution :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I see a lot of talented designers posting their work here, yet, most of the wallpapers are in jpeg format which has a huge loss in quality (in my tiny little eyes), thus rendering them unusable. I know we cannot force people to post lossless supporting formats like png pictures here, but whomever sees this message and is designing a new wallpaper - please consider uploading the image in png format for better quality.
I would like to thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

actually uploading the images here causes the loss of quality. it’s better to host them externally and link to them.

2 Likes

Uploading png becomes jpg to save space on the server.

1 Like

Aah, ok, then indeed it makes no sense to upload a png here. Thank you both for explaining! :slight_smile:
Then I just hope to see them hosted externally if possible and not too much of a trouble for the designers. :blush:

1 Like

better quality version, via imgur

5 Likes

@trashing88’s manjaro_maia_logo.jpg seems to have been cropped leaving a white line at the bottom.

Here is a cropped version without the white line.

5 Likes

It seems this one has a black line at the top … :wink:

0 Likes

I went back to the original and made a new cropped version. Now it seems to be fine, thank you for pointing out the bug.

2 Likes

Oh! The original is only 1079 pixels high. I didn’t put that black line there on purpose. It was Microsoft Windows’s fault. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know I’m late to comment, but yes beautiful walls. KISS:star_struck:

0 Likes

Awesome work @oberon and @muser…(shit I’m still drinking a brew) cheers!

0 Likes