it is now a long time ago I felt the need of announcing one of our development releases. However, with all the changes we did so far, it is time to do so.
- we are using now linux419 kernel series, which is the next LTS release by upstream.
- grub automatically hides the menu when Manjaro is installed as single OS. Use holding shift or pressing F8 to display grub-menu.
- we added a feature to display the manufacturer logo of your UEFI-BIOS thru-out the boot process.
- the theme changed to Arc modified by @ste74 using our Maia colors.
- manjaro-hello can now install packages as needed.
- currently we ship with Gnome 3.30.1 packages.
- we added a tool to get back to Gnome Vanilla look with ease.
- lot of changes went into Pamac.
So tell us how you like our v18.0 development release so far and what we might still need to fix.