I'll Make You Custom Artwork!

I am willing to make you custom artwork for free. All you need to do is let me know what you want and I’ll try to make it for you! I can make icons, wallpapers, logos, YouTube channel intros, or whatever! Just give me a detailed description of what you want and I’ll try to do it! :wink:

Github link to art: https://github.com/CadenMitchell/Free-Artwork/tree/master

9 Likes

##My Creations:

##🖫 Download Above: Image | Gimp File

##🖫 Download Above: Image | Vector

##🖫 Download Above: Image

##🖫 Download Above: Image

If you want these photos do not just right click and click “save as.” Instead, follow the link to the download page and choose the picture and click download. If you right click and save you will get a lower quality version as this forum only allows smaller files which means I have to lower the quality to 50 percent for these previews. :wink:

10 Likes

Hey those are great.
But Manjaro logo is changed to this

1 Like

Cool! Maybe I’ll make a new version with the updated logo! I just kind of like the old one! :wink:

1 Like

I just updated my photos post with the new updated logo! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks they are soo nice.

Thanks! If you want, I could make something for you! :wink:

You can make contribution to Manjaro art work it seems that you have skill for that :slight_smile:
What you think about Manjaro forest thema and its Xfce or KDE menu icon or diffent concepts like ocean, mountain themas.

Maybe I’ll try that! :wink:

The Windows looks kind of bad to me. Should I make a better one? If I do make another one should I do it with the dark wood planks or with the light wood slab? :wink:

1 Like

I’d love something with this hat http://i.imgur.com/PlnqtQ2.png (maybe more vectored… or something) + Shaggy in text.

Okay! Sure Thing! You can get your image and the vector version when I complete it! You will be able to view your completed image above! :wink:

I finished your custom picture just now! Head to the provided link and check the Vector and Photo sections! :wink:

I can’t believe how awesome that is… simple and amazing. Thank you so much.

No problem! :wink:

I made a launcher icon and simple background to go along with KDE Manjaro! Get it from the links provided below!

Launcher icon download

Background download

Enjoy! :wink:

3 Likes

I just uploaded a new menu icon for KDE Manjaro! Check it out! :wink:

Wow it seems cool. Thanks.

@CadenMitchell About the Windows one, the only thing that seemed a little off, was that the segments are a bit too far apart. I’d bring them a little closer, and then enlarge them to compensate for the inward transition

My GNOME partition is messed up right now. I use GNOME to create my artwork including my animations like my animation that I’ve been working on in Pencil2D for a few weeks. For some reason I can’t use the “sudo” command at all or “su -” to change to root to do things. I can’t even mount any partitions. I would not like this post to become an issue discussion by any means, but to instead stay as a discussion on artwork. My GNOME partition is Antergos anyway but I am getting everything sorted out and I’ll hopefully get it working again soon. :wink:

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by