I need help with cpu stuck at 100 and menu in task bar not showing

Can I please get some help it’s urgent
tried to install quitle but it didn’t work
Also every thing is now very slow

What is quitle ?

Please consult [HowTo] Provide System Information and share that information with us.

My guess is typo and perhaps they actually meant qtile?

Yes,can u help me fix it?

Please read @bogdancovaciu’s post and provide more information.

Also

What exactly didn’t work? The installation (process) or the program usage afterwards?

Did you try reverting your changes (e.g. uninstalling qtile again…)?

All of the above. And also, please post the output of:

top -d 2 | head -n 27 | tail -n 27

This will just list the 20 top CPU using applications.

Tip:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```
pasted text
```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

It didn’t work afterwards nothing changed only the manjaro got heavier,my friend suggested to delete xfce so i did but that was a big disaster,after reinstalling it the manjaro is still heavy,the simplest programs take forever to load,some features like manjaro’s menu(like windows menu, pops up when pressed windows key) are not showing and i don’t know how to enable it or revert the changes i made,so i decided to come here to take some professional’s advice,i can’t provide screenshots due to manjaro not loading it

Can’t sry

The main issue is solved i got qtile working but idk how to reboot and i can’t change brightness it’s ungent help pls

$ systemctl reboot

Can’t help you with that one, I’m not a qtile but KDE user.

Everybody thinks their problems are the most pressing ones :roll_eyes: