I need help to restore the clock/network indicator/sound back to its default place

Hello, I have this strange problem.
I run Manjaro Linux 21.2.2
kernel 5.16.2-1 - (stable kernel came with an update in normal update channel)
XFCE DE
Nvidia Quadro with Nvidia 470.xx driver
Dual monitor setup
i wanted to swap monitors to setup the proper primary and seconady display, i shut down the computer, then i swapped monitors on the video card, at first my panel disappeared, then i brought it back set it up on primary monitor as it should be but this is NOT the issue at hand.

the issue at hand and the one i need help with, is the group of icons Updates/clock/network indicator/audio control, came to left fight next to whiskers menu button.

before swapping the monitors, the clock/updates… group was in the right-hand end of the panel and liked it there.

The question is how to bring that group back in the right-hand end and to make it stay permanently there?

Please edit your topic title to reflect what you need help with. Please see How to Post

Right click on each icon/plugin and select Move. Now you can drag it to the right side. This how the defaults look:

Screenshot_20220123_233217

1 Like

this is how i want it to be. I will try your advice and give you feedback.

not working i think there is a panel space managing element missing.

The video shows the issue.
The video is NOT widely visible, only the people in the thread can see it.

That’s most probably a separator. Click on the blank area (on the right side) and move it to the left:

In case it not there then right click on the panel and add one, right click it and make it transparent and expand in properties and the above method.

1 Like

I tried your separator advice. it worked nicely. Thanks for your help :slight_smile:
The beer is on me :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.