so I have seen many posts like this and j have read many of them but here are my issues. It has been repeated stated you need 512 mb in fat 32 for uefi. If you let the program erase the disk and do it its self in only gives a 300mb fat32 partition. Now when i choose manual partition i can create 2 partition in the correct size but the next button will not light up so I can continue. What am I missing
The boot partition might be flagged correctly. Something like that:
Nummer Anfang Ende Größe Dateisystem Name Flags 1 2097kB 317MB 315MB fat32 boot boot, esp 2 317MB 226GB 226GB ext4 root 3 226GB 239GB 12,6GB linux-swap(v1) swap swap
- The size of efi partition doesn’t have to be 512mb, it work just fine with 300mb for a normal use.
- Did you flag the efi partition like @megavolt told you?
- Did you aply changes in the program?
- Did you choose uefi mode in bios?
- Did you choose the right boot order in bios?
boot on USB iso manjaro
open a terminal
a browser on this topic
inxi -Fxza --no-host sudo parted -l sudo efibootmgr -v test -d /sys/firmware/efi && echo efi || echo bios