I get the message that the package is wrong or corrupt

Wait a minute here: I am not using any AUR or archlinuxcn repo!!!
You’re jumping to conclusions!

Why don’t you even ask yourself if your hostile remarks are even adequate?
This is very insulting!

Pointing out evidence you provided here is neither hostile nor insulting.

Copy and paste the entirety of your /etc/pacman.conf here, please.

2 Likes

Before we go on, I want to emphasize that I’m not using AUR of other non-Manjaro repositories.
So speaking of evidence that I provided is absolutely out of the question.
Why didn’t I experience any errors before this week, having no software installed at all besides the updates that Manjaro provides.
I think we should clarify this matter first.

Yes, we should. Posting your /etc/pacman.conf will do that.

No. If the very impolite and unfriendly reaction from zbe and even your own hinting to ‘evidence I provided’ is the normal way of communicating, then it ends here.
I’ve been using Manjaro for about 5 years and have always been a satisfied user. I’ve never posted any request for help, always got by on my own and the first time I ask something I am told I’m wasting other people’s time. It really pisses me off.

Maybe recently an update of a third-party package also included the addition of a third-party repo? That’s not beyond the scope of plausibility, and might explain why this happened out of nowhere.

If it’s not found inside the file /etc/pacman.conf, you can also look under the directory /etc/pacman.d/, which is where additional repositories might be “dropped in”.

1 Like

We’re referring to the logs that you posted here showing that packages you have installed were from the Arch Linux Chinese Community Repository (archlinuxcn).

The logs you posted tell us otherwise. You also are now contradicting yourself.

You are free to do whatever you wish on your own computer, however neither Arch nor Manjaro supports third-party repos.

Refusing to provide information requested by the volunteers attempting to help you is disrespectful.

Cry me a river. If I had any say on this forum, you’d be banned already.

1 Like

I bet it’s this one AUR (en) - archlinuxcn-mirrorlist

Messing with config files… Extremely nasty :nauseated_face:

https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/archlinuxcn-mirrorlist.install?h=archlinuxcn-mirrorlist

2 Likes