Huawei Metebook D AMD needed amd-ucode and I made a good configuration?

Sorry for the newbie question but my Manjaro KDE is not stable on my Mateboot D 2018 AMD notebook, system freeze 2 or 3 times everyday watching video streaming on firefox. That is probably a gpu issue (I try last kernel and last LTS and same issue), so I remenber arch does not include Microdoce, in my case amd-ucode and I don’t knows Manjaro but I saw a amd-ucode pack on pamac and I installed it (and I don’t rememember if AMDGPU was previously installed or I installed it with Ucode but was needed or grub not booting after adding lines on it).
I saw a guide for ma Notebook here

even if is older I made exactly the same action described on the link in:

• GRUB adding
    GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="vga=current ivrs_ioapic[4]=00:14.0 ivrs_ioapic[5]=00:00.2 iommu=pt idle=nomwait acpi_backlight=vendor acpi_enforce_resources=lax scsi_mod.use_blk_mq=1"

• mkinitcpio adding MODULES=(amdgpu) into conf file and regenerated it

-Blacklist modules on /etc/modprobe.d/balclist.conf adding
blacklist tpm
blacklist tpm_crb
blacklist tpm_tis
blacklist tpm_tis_core
blacklist joydev
blacklist kvm
blacklist sp5100_tco
#blacklist psmouse (I comment this because at boot touchpad wasn’t working if uncommented, probably something changed last years on manjaro or kernel)

Is the right way? I do it 2 days ago and now my system seems stable, no more freezing watching movies inline)
The link provided for installing manjaro on my matebbok is older (3 years ago) so I wanna ask if I have something different to do or is correct.
Many thanks

What makes you think that?

amd-ucode is for AMD CPU, as described on the package.

Since the freezing disappeared, yes…?
:person_shrugging: