How to safely remove all wayland components from Manjaro XFCE?

I have installed the minimum version of Manjaro XFCE in an old computer, and am happy with the results. I have noticed that it is using X.Org, but Wayland libraries are also installed.

I don’t need Wayland at the moment, and would like to remove it completely to save hard disk space and also some internet bandwidth during updates. How to safely remove the components of Wayland?

Edit: I don’t want to start a flame war between X.Org and Wayland users. I am happy with the default X.Org, and don’t need Wayland right now.

That would be of interest to me as well.
I am pretty much in the same situation, having Manjaro XFCE installed on an old computer with an ancient graphics card not supported by Wayland.

So thank you first for making me aware that Wayland packages are installed regardless of Wayland being used or not.
As a start, I just did pacman -Qs wayland and found the following:

local/egl-wayland 1.1.6-1
    EGLStream-based Wayland external platform
local/libva 2.10.0-1
    Video Acceleration (VA) API for Linux
local/qt5-wayland 5.15.2-1 (qt qt5)
    Provides APIs for Wayland
local/wayland 1.19.0-1
    A computer display server protocol
local/wayland-protocols 1.20-1
    Specifications of extended Wayland protocols

Am I correct in the assumption that there are more Wayland related packages present on the system?
For these packages mentioned above, it looks like they are deeply anchored in the system as trying to remove any of them would break a lot of dependencies.

Plus, it looks like more and more applications that use the graphical desktop, are configured with both X.Org and Wayland as a dependency.
One example is the mpv media player:

:: removing wayland breaks dependency 'wayland' required by mpv

Hi, Wayland and related stuff are installed as dependencies of other system required packages. The most important ones are Mesa and GTK3. Even if you are using XOrg, you will have to deal with them if you don’t want to break something. I’ve tried to do it myself, and I don’t really recommend it if you want to stay away from future issues.