Is there an easy way to edit the Manjaro teal in zsh terminals?

Is there an easy way to edit the Manjaro teal in zsh terminals?
Or even better, pull it from the dominant color of the wallpaper?

Why not transparency+blur?

So you can always have a nice look on your wallpaper and still can read terminal.

2 Likes

If you are inquiring about the torquoise elements of the prompt, type… :point_down:

p10k configure

… at the zsh prompt.

Disclaimer
  • I don’t really use zsh and I have not tried this, but it’s what the documentation suggests.

If on the other hand you are referring to the background, then you must first create a new Konsole profile, set it as the default, and then you can choose a different background color, and/or — as @Kobold suggests — set the background to translucent.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: How to disable scrollbar in Konsole?

Thank you. Yes I set the background color already! And transparency (via Force Blur+Special Application Settings*). And font size, bold. And colors :slight_smile: But not the ones of the prompt. Will see what I can do with your info @Aragorn.

*This way dear @Kobold you’ll also get the scrollbar transparent :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm i haven’t try’d that yet, if hidding scrollbar isn’t doing its job… then i will do that next… thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow this is beautiful.
It will give you color options but you can’t manually set them. One is very fine with my colors though, as it is neutral.

^ I’ve picked 3 here… (although it doesn’t look so rainbow-y)
This is the result of the many option-picks you’re being run through by questions.

Of course, I’ll have to find a different color for the purple in Konsole now but you can manually edit that.
Thank you so much I’m very happy with the result :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

More of a sea-green, isn’t it? :person_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.