How i can delete the Manjaro from my drive to reinstall the windows 11?

It shows a window of ( Load Driver )
(Load Driver) No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, then click OK.

instead of clicking on load driver, try clicking next…

Next button was disabled

try this guide, hopefully it will work

Diskpart
List volume
I tried these two command on the terminal it shows only my USB storage not my SSD drive.

Alternatively, if you have a spare USB or another computer for making liveUSB, you could first boot into a Manjaro liveUSB and use it to delete the Manjaro partition.

I’m saying that if you delete a Manjaro partition, it will install the Manjaro again in it

Because there isn’t any option to delete the partition and just exit but if you do the operation on the partition it only executes first if you will select a partition in which u wanna install the Manjaro right …

maybe youre booting your windows usb in legacy mode and your hard drive is in gpt file system… so check first the partition that you deleted, if its in mbr or gpt, and create new file system on it in MBR and try again installing windows…

My drive is in GPT format and yes, I’m installing it after disabling the save mode from bios. I’m also booting my USB to GPT format

but your windows usb may be booting into legacy mode, so it wont detect gpr, thats what it looks like after you run that disk part command, so create a MBR file system on the deleted partition and try again

How I’ll convert my partition into GPT to MBR even when I can’t access my drive on windows installation process or even on command prompt.

boot into your manjaro installation, and in there use a disk management app that you have installed

I can’t tell you how many solutions I have applied from last night, and I also do a lot of research on it.

yes i understand, but just convert it from your manjaro installation …

There’s a software G-Parted though which I can delete, format or do different operations on the disk or removable disks. There isn’t any option to convert a partition from GPT to MBR.

Look at this

select the deleted partition, click on device/create partition table

I didn’t suggest to reinstall, but to remove the partition. Don’t use the installer, use a partition manager like gparted.

Those are not partition formats, but partition table formats. Changing it would require you to delete all partitions on the drive, which isn’t what you want AFAIK…

Yeah, You are right.

I am a very old window user and i know that you can’t specifically convert a particular partition from MBR to GPT or vice versa until u don’t delete the whole drive right