Wifi is no longer detected

Hi,
I have just installed KDE plasma.
My wifi worked on XFCE.
When I first booted up after installing KDE the network adapter detected my wifi network but would not connect. I downloaded all updates and restarted the computer. Now my wifi is no longer detected and in the hardware settings it shows that the wireless adapter does not have a driver installed.

It is a Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter.
Any help would be appreciated,
Thank you.

1. Please read this:
    [HowTo] Provide System Information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

I have the same adapter on my old laptop. The driver is already installed via the ath10k_pci kernel module.

I’ve edited your topic title to reflect your actual problem, not what you think is the solution. See https://xyproblem.info/

I started up the laptop this morning and the wifi was not only detected, but connected. Strange.
Perhaps the fact that I had it connected via ethernet yesterday had something to do with it?
But that wouldn’t explain why it detected the wifi earlier. :man_shrugging:

Still, I wish to thank you for the quick and clear responses, I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.