How do i downgrade back to old version of nvidia graphics?

i updated my graphics and now on every game the textures arent rendering or working at all i just need to use the version i used before

currently on 535.54.03 and want to use 470.199.02

XY Problem detected: You’re asking about your attempted solution rather than your actual problem. This leads to enormous amounts of wasted time and energy, both on the part of people asking for help, and on the part of those providing help.

Please see:

Please edit your topic title to be clear and concise about what you actually need help with.

i edited it is it better?

The 470 series is provided by manjaro in mhwd and Manjaro Settings Manager

Shader cache is different and does not match the driver. Delete it and let it compute again.

Did you read any of the information I linked? It doesn’t appear so as your edits do not reflect you have and the forum hasn’t registered any clicks on the links.

Posting at least your system information as outlined in the links I posted and what games you’ve tried is a start.

Note that whenever there’s an NVIDIA driver update, Steam will automatically recompile the Vulkan shaders when launching a game. If that didn’t happen for some reason, that could be the cause of your issue like @megavolt described. However, we’re only guessing since we don’t even know if you’re using Steam at all.