How to modify the strange Chinese font?

如何修改Manjaro下奇怪的中文字体?像下面两张图里路径的“径”字这种?

我在这个网站找到了Ubuntu下的解决方案,但是Manjaro下面没用。尝试过设置gnome-tweak-tool里面的字体,还是没用。

How to change the priority of CJK fonts in Manjaro so that it uses Chinese fonts first not Japanese? My install shows the first picture(Japanese) but I want it to show as the second picture(Chinese). I tried changing fonts in gnome-tweak-tool but no luck.

This is not correct in Chinese:
pic one
This one is correct:
pic two

I changed the title to the google-translation of 下奇怪的中文字体如何修改 which was in the topic title, and because you seem to ask in english :wink:

Could you be more specific by providing info about where or what application is displaying the wrong font?
It will help others to help you better… :handshake:

PS: There is also a special category for Chinese: https://forum.manjaro.org/c/Languages/70-category/70

Yes, it’s very nice of you :handshake:. I will try the special category for Chinese next time.

Basically the wrong font is displayed everywhere except in Chrome.
I can change the fonts in chrome to a Chinese font named wenquanyi. But it did not work when I changed the font in gnome-tweak-tool.

I found a ubuntu solution to this problem: change the order of fonts in /etc/fonts/conf.avail/64-language-selector-prefer.conf so that the Chinese font ranks above. But there is no such file in Manjaro and creating it did nothing.

也别跟洋人练英语了,manjaro没有那个文件,你可以自己创建一个。详见
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Localization_(简体中文)/Simplified_Chinese_(简体中文)#.E4.BF.AE.E6.AD.A3.E7.AE.80.E4.BD.93.E4.B8.AD.E6.96.87.E6.98.BE.E7.A4.BA.E4.B8.BA.E5.BC.82.E4.BD.93.EF.BC.88.E6.97.A5.E6.96.87.EF.BC.89.E5.AD.97.E5.BD.A2

Not very nice, practicing many languages makes one a better human…
But thank you for helping the poster with the problem…

Google translation:
不太好,练习多种语言会使人变得更好……
但是,谢谢您帮助发布者解决问题…

@How,
Did you try to set your “Locale” to Chinese via the “Manajaro settings manager”?
You maybe also need to install language packs for Chinese.

问题是我创建了也没用啊。

Yes I tried and the Chinese language packs has already been installed.

Ok then i’m out of ideas to help you, because i don’t use Gnome or Chinese :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Hope there will be others that can help you fix the problem.

(If you prefer it, i can move the topic to the Chinese category for easier communication with others)

Thanks. I followed the exact instructions mentioned in the archwiki link above and it worked.

好吧我的锅,本地环境弄乱了,重新来一遍问题解决了。我一以后一定好好逛archwiki,谢啦

Good to hear it is fixed now. :1st_place_medal:
I will mark the answer of @himan :arrow_heading_up: as the solution in your place, so the topic will be marked as solved for other visitors. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.