How can I complete the "interactive new user tutorial" and get the "Certified" badge?

tutorial
forum
badge

https://forum.manjaro.org/badges/103/certified

I saw the description of the badge but could never find the “interactive new user tutorial” anywhere? :sweat:

Upon account creation, @discobot should have sent you a message… If not, try to message him yourself :slight_smile:

:thinking: As a matter of fact, I never came across that tutorial either.

@anon20832598

discobot
Thanks for joining Manjaro Linux Forum, and welcome!
I’m only a robot, but our friendly staff are also here to help if you need to reach a person.
For safety reasons, we temporarily limit what new users can do. You’ll gain new abilities (and badges) as we get to know you.
We believe in civilized community behavior at all times.
If you’d like to learn more, select below and bookmark this personal message. If you do, there may be a :gift: in your future!

That is the message I received from @discobot but I didn’t find anything related to the “interactive new user tutorial”.

@Renard Admit that you’re my missing twin brother! :thinking:

:slightly_smiling_face: That is the same message I received too!

And, like you, I didn’t receive any "Interactive user tutorial from, @discobot.

I am protesting!

:grinning: @dd721411, this is probably a glitch in the Manjaro Linux Matrix!

Okay, I will admit that we have somewhat similar experiences; but it is probably too early to come to the conclusion that I am your missing twin brother.

Lol. I’ve just figured it out :joy: You just need to do exactly this

If you’d like to learn more, select below and bookmark this personal message. If you do, there may be a :gift: in your future!

See the … (Show More) and the flag (Bookmark) icon? Click them and do as directed.

How could I just miss something like that? I need a glass of :wine_glass: now.

:slightly_smiling_face: Okay, I just did that.

I will be on the lookout for future surprises.

that we are really twin brothers :smirk:

@anon20832598 Thanks heaps, mate!

I guess the number of users who earned this batch will increase dramatically the next days… :smiley:

@apollo Definitely! And I saw that you were the one that got the badge right after me. Cheers! :beers:

So, you need to write a PM to @discobot and then.
@discobot start new user

or
@discobot start advanced user

and then read and follow the commands.

Licensed badge

Thanks heaps! Now I’m proud to be the 32th person to receive the “Licensed” badge and you also got it right before me. Toast! :beers:

I will bark at you anytime you post long code without code tags then, ok? :wink:

K, woof woof! :joy:

And their I was thinking all you had to do was repeat these words a 1,000 times “I’m a sheep I’m a sheep”
Lol :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Number 33 is here :smiley:

Number 37 :slight_smile:

I’m so happy to see more and more users are getting these badges everyday. Among them are our most noble and respectable administration and developing team members @jonathon @eugen-b as well as knowledgeable and talented regular members @muser and @badbodh. The number just keeps going up! <3

:thinking: I just earned the “Licensed” badge. Is that the same as the “Certified” badge?