Problems with Nvidia card

sooo I have a garbage nvidia card which is making alot of problems the main one is that when I try to fullscreen on some apps the xserver restarts like crashes I think its a driver issue thanks to those who want to help me into this issue

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Please edit your topic title to be clear and concise about the problem your having.

Please see:

Please post your system info as outlined here:

Welcome to the Forum Stoian,

as @Yochanan already explained, we need some basic information. please post the output of the “inxi” command described below and pls. use the marking information to make it more readable for us.

1. Please read this:
    [HowTo] Provide System Information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.