My rtl8812au isnt working

To begin, I have a TP link archer t2u USB Wifi, when I installed the driver it doesn’t work (I am sorry if my english is not good at all) What can I do to solve this problem?

plug the usb in and post output from:
mhwd-kernel -li
inxi -xN
lsusb

Hi @zeuspx, and welcome!

In order for us, or anyone for that matter, to be able to provide assistance, more information is necessary. To that end, please see:

Hope you manage!

Tip:

To provide terminal output, copy the text you wish to share, and paste it here, surrounded by three (3) backticks, a.k.a grave accents. Like this:

```

pasted text

```

This will just cause it to be rendered like this:

Portaest sed
elementum
cursus nisl nisi
hendrerit ac quis
sit
adipiscing
tortor sit leo commodo.

Instead of like this:

Portaest sed elementum cursus nisl nisi hendrerit ac quis sit adipiscing tortor sit leo commodo.

Thereby improving legibility and making it much easier for those trying to be of assistance.

Please edit your post accordingly.

Enable AUR in your Add/Remove Software. Search for RTL88x2 (I am going off memory). You want a dkms one and possibly one developed/maintained by morrownd from github (again going by memory). Otherwise, you want one that uses the latest RTL driver, rather than kernel, dkms will build for your specific kernel.

I will update my answer when I am behind my machine and post correct steps as I have a feshly installed machine and this exact chipset on a usb dongle so I can provide the steps I took to get it working.

I have the same AC wireless card rtl8812au and installed the aur dkms driver. After that you need the header files for your kernel.

The wireless works very well now