Help installing alfa drivers and virtualbox

Hello, it is my first time using manjaro. I cannot connect to the internet. I am having difficulty installing the AWus036AC wireless adaptor. Also i want to install virtualbox but i cant. help me, i am very greatful. I have searched the web and have tried everything. Seems linux isnt ok to work with if there is no internet at all. The driver is in an install.sh file, and the virtualbox program file is inside a .deb folder with .tar files

Have a look at this post.

It seems to be using the rtl8812 chipset.
It should be able to work with the rtl8812au-dkms-git package.
Plug in an ethernet cable and install that package.

I have written a lengthy install guide for the rtl8812au driver.

Follow these steps to Install the rtl8812au-dkms-git driver:

If that link does not fix your issue, we will need some information to assist you.

How to provide your hardware specs:

When running the commands to detect your hardware, please ensure the following:

Do not have any USB WiFi adapter connected (except the adapter you are attempting to troubleshoot).
Do not have any USB to Ethernet adapter connected (except the adapter you are attempting to troubleshoot).
Do not have “phone tethering” operating while the hardware detection commands are run.

Reboot the computer with all other removable network devices disconnected first, then run the following commands:

inxi -Fxzc0
rfkill list all

Please post the input/outputs of all requested commands.

Information on how to post hardware specs and logs on the forum:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.