Hangs during the work of some programs(Slack, Flameshot)

Hi everybody. I recently had a problem, I don’t know how to solve it, or even where to look for a problem. The problem is that when I open the slack program, the first run is fine, and if I switch to another desktop and try to go back to the desktop where the slack is open, it does not open for some time, but after a minute it’s opened, and so with every transition to this desktop. At the same time, all other tables work fine. And there is a similar problem with the Flameshot software. When I take a screenshot and try to copy it to the clipboard or save, the system freezes for about a minute, after the freeze passes the window for saving the image still appears or the picture appears in the clipboard. I apologize for bad English and ate something that I didn’t correctly describe, the first time I ask a question on the forum. I have Manjaro with i3. Notebook Lenovo ThinkPad E580. Technical specifications: Processor: Intel® Core ™ i5-8250U Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz), RAM: 8 GB DDR4 2400MHz, Graphics: Integrated, Intel® UHD Graphics 620, Memory (read-only): SSD: 256 GB

Problem solved. It was happened, because notification is freezes. I was launched dunst program in background mode and it was fixed the "hangs" problem.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Forum kindly sponsored by