Hangs during the work of some programs(Slack, Flameshot)

Hi everybody. I recently had a problem, I don’t know how to solve it, or even where to look for a problem. The problem is that when I open the slack program, the first run is fine, and if I switch to another desktop and try to go back to the desktop where the slack is open, it does not open for some time, but after a minute it’s opened, and so with every transition to this desktop. At the same time, all other tables work fine. And there is a similar problem with the Flameshot software. When I take a screenshot and try to copy it to the clipboard or save, the system freezes for about a minute, after the freeze passes the window for saving the image still appears or the picture appears in the clipboard. I apologize for bad English and ate something that I didn’t correctly describe, the first time I ask a question on the forum. I have Manjaro with i3. Notebook Lenovo ThinkPad E580. Technical specifications: Processor: Intel® Core ™ i5-8250U Processor (8M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz), RAM: 8 GB DDR4 2400MHz, Graphics: Integrated, Intel® UHD Graphics 620, Memory (read-only): SSD: 256 GB

Problem solved. It was happened, because notification is freezes. I was launched dunst program in background mode and it was fixed the "hangs" problem.

Forum kindly sponsored by