Hang/kernel panic only when gaming

Have you considered that the issue might be with the games themselves?

Also, a quick copy/paste in case the following links might lead to something useful;


Asking for help with running Games

Before asking for help about running Games on Manjaro, we usually ask members to see the pinned topic in the Gaming category:

As the article suggests:


Just to recap;

You’re experiencing crashes with these games on now three operating systems, each on a different machine…

We’ve ruled out the shared partition possibility.

Failing hardware is unlikely; especially not on three machines simultaneously.

Again, the only commonality seems to be the games themselves.

WINE 10.9 now incorporates WOW64 for running 32-bit Windows applications. It was mentioned in the latest Stable Update announcement Known Issues and Solutions:

Whether this might be related, I can’t say; it seems less likely, as you’re also experiencing the crashing issues in Windows.

I’m afraid I can’t add much more at this time.

Regards.