Grub trashed after Win-10 2004 "feature" update

Yes…I’m in the process of studying that Grub-restore wiki and writing down ALL the commands that apply to my system with my sd names. I have no plans to monkey around with it unless I have to. I also have a dual-boot laptop with KDE and win10 and that one survived the 2004 just fine. That system only has one boot part. and is also UEFI. At any rate thanks for your help and suggestions. If I find /do anything interesting re: this issue I’ll post it here.

Just discovered that the 2004 update (or my windows “clean up”) erased most of the UEFI-Manjaro boot part. except for two folders and two “.efi” files. so it’s basically an empty (512M) partition tagged with “msftdata” flag. This is what probably triggers “grub rescue”. The (small) win10 boot part. now has the “boot,esp” flag. A few files got updated on /boot/grub using the (wrong, MBR) grub install/update commands. The UEFI part. seemed to be untouched by this. Nevertheless, I still get the Grub Menu and it seems boots fine. I have an “issue” with Win10 “restarts”, but I had that before…