Green tint in live USB

Hi all

Just booted from USB into live manjaro gnome. I did not chose driver free but just 64 bit selection.
Bearing in mind I have done this before, what is noticeable is that there is now a green tint all over the screen. I can still see the desktop and select. I have retried several times and its still the same thing.
Any suggestions before I install with the green tint there, and hope that it my go to normal after install.

Was the tint present after install? Thinking about installing Manjaro GNOME myself.

Hello,

If you are installing Gnome, by default has Night Mode ON, so if you do the install at night, that will tint the screen. Once you turn it off, the tint will no longer be there.

1 Like

I’ve marked the below answer as the solution to your question as it is by far the best answer you’ll get.

However, if you disagree with my choice, please feel free to take any other answer as the solution to your question or even remove the solution altogether: You are in control! (I just want to avoid even more subjective opinions being posted and confusing you even more)

:innocent:
P.S. In the future, please mark a solution like this:
Solution
so that the next person that has the exact same problem you just had will benefit from your post as well as your question will now be in the “solved” status.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.