Gnome-terminal wont open after installing gnome-terminal-fedora

Hi guys,
i tried to make my terminal transparent, installing the gnome-terminal-fedora. It automatically removed vte3 and the gnome-terminal. I then restarted and tried to open the fedora terminal. It did not work. Then removed the gnome-fedora-terminal and vte notification and reinstalled the gnome terminal and vte. However I am still left with the same issue.
I believe I have updated the system in between, but I do not believe this caused the issue.

I used the gnome-terminal command on the vs-code terminal resulting in:

gnome-terminal: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libvte-2.91.so.0: undefined symbol: ucnv_countAvailable_70

I tried the reconfiguration via locale with uncommenting and updating which did not help.

I just installed kitty :D. However if someone has the same problem the thread might still be relevant.
I just installed another terminal.

sudo pacman -Rns gnome-terminal-fedora vte3-notification vte-notification-common
sudo pacman -S gnome-terminal vte3 vte-common

It says that it will break the dependency of qemu and timeshift if I remove vte3-notification.

:: removing vte3-notification breaks dependency 'vte3' required by qemu
:: removing vte3-notification breaks dependency 'libvte-2.91.so=0-64' required by qemu
:: removing vte3-notification breaks dependency 'vte3' required by timeshift

If you analyze the output carefully, we are already installing vte3 in the second step which is required by qemu, gnome-terminal etc. Use a -Rdd option instead and try again.

sudo pacman -Rdd gnome-terminal-fedora vte3-notification vte-notification-common
sudo pacman -S gnome-terminal vte3 vte-common

I reinstalled the packages succesfully using your commands and restarted the system. However the issue when executing gnome-terminal is still the intital lookup error.