Gnome 3.38 came to unstable, and there seems to be a lot less breakage than usual. Most of the extensions are already working. So, we might get to release an iso quite soon.
- web app manager included
- pop-shell and material-shell shell included
- tiling options in gnome-layout-switcher, work in progress
- add tiling switch to gnome-layout-switcher
- toggle pop-os keybindings with the switch
- add material-shell layout (done)
- improve qt theming
- better welcome screen?
- oem style install?
- package selection in calamares?
- better btrfs support for calamares?
The stuff with ‘?’ might not make it to the next release, but let’s see what can be done.
If anyone has ideas or wishes for the next release, post them here.