Getting Error While Installing AUR Package

EOL :face_with_raised_eyebrow: means???

End Of Life

You should have used xfce(or kde). as these two are the most tested and supported by manjaro and community. Errors on these de are instantly solved. Whether on gnome, it’s pretty slow and risky.

End Of Life

so whould i change kernel to another one …

if yes than which one

The DE is irrelevant in this case, the reason it won’t install is because the kernel headers aren’t installed.

I always use linux-zen as my kernel.

Going to change kernel to LtS And Recommend One

You will need to install the kernel headers for which ever kernel you are using before you can install the driver.

How to install it brother

I wouldn’t recommend that, as linux-lts is like for servers which don’t use modern hardware. On the other hand, the linux original kernel supports much more hardware and is recommneded for desktops and laptops which use modern hardware.

For you current kernel sudo pacman -S linux59-headers

Then try installing the driver again

https://wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Manjaro_Kernels

Everything you need to know about kernels and headers…

from the comment AUR (en) - 8188fu-kelebek333-dkms-git, use the solution from Realtek WiFi Driver Installation (AUR) - Tutorials - Manjaro Linux Forum. That should do it. Just follow the instructions as per your needs.

@nazibalalam getting this

Brother i know how to install driver in ubuntu but not in manjaro if you want i can give you cmds will it help or not🤔

Use the command above to install the headers (I think *ubuntu install them by default) then install the driver

sudo pacman -S linux59-headers                                   ✔ 
[sudo] password for ayush: 
warning: linux59-headers-5.9.16-1 is up to date -- reinstalling
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (1) linux59-headers-5.9.16-1

Total Installed Size:  48.27 MiB
Net Upgrade Size:       0.00 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
(1/1) checking keys in keyring                     [######################] 100%
(1/1) checking package integrity                   [######################] 100%
(1/1) loading package files                        [######################] 100%
(1/1) checking for file conflicts                  [######################] 100%
(1/1) checking available disk space                [######################] 100%
:: Running pre-transaction hooks...
(1/2) Remove upgraded DKMS modules
==> dkms remove --no-depmod -m 8188fu -v r86.21813e9 -k 5.9.16-1-MANJARO
==> dkms remove --no-depmod -m rtl8812au -v 5.9.3.2.r8.gb95e750 -k 5.9.16-1-MANJARO
==> Unable to remove module rtl8822bu/20180723 for kernel 5.9.16-1-MANJARO: Not found in dkms status output.
(2/2) Save Linux kernel modules
:: Processing package changes...
(1/1) reinstalling linux59-headers                 [######################] 100%
:: Running post-transaction hooks...
(1/4) Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate...
(2/4) Updating module dependencies...
(3/4) Install DKMS modules
==> dkms install --no-depmod -m 8188fu -v r86.21813e9 -k 5.9.16-1-MANJARO

stuck here

Thank You @chomsky @NGr @nazibalalam FOr Helping Me Problem Fixed Love You Guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Final Solution (Provided By Community Memmbers):
Update You Kernel Headers
And Than Try Installing Driver See This

You Problem Gets Solved

Worked For Me😁