font problem within bspwm

good luck with the surgery .. :bouquet:
for all things rofi, you can check out https://github.com/davatorium/rofi

Thanks for both (surgery is passed but i'm doing rehabilitation ... Seems all pretty fine. The doctors promised i'll be able to return on the skis - with some limits and precautions. But anyway ... :wink: ) !

I had a look at the link you gave me. But from the 3 possibilities where the settings could be find, in my setup, only ~./config/rofi/ seems to exist - and it looks pretty different from what it is presumed to be in github. Probably it's better to open a new thread on this?

1 Like

i think you should be using the one on ~/.config/rofi/config
do check if making any changes on the file correspond with the output on rofi's font .. be patience through rehabilitation and don't stress your body too much :leg:

Yesterday installed, but the fu...problem with ALL the system fonts, continue: menu, rofi, dunst, limepanel... It's fu...waist of time. Please Chris, fix the distro soon...

Ok, I'll look into it. I might have time between 20 and 22

1 Like

Did you find out something?

For me, after several recent updates, i notice the problem turned back. All is fine, as far as i see exception made for the rofi menu ... (?)

Okay, I now moved to terminus-font-otb and updated all the relevant packages. I feel that it actually improved upon the old look. The new installations should now automatically have good fonts, including bspwm-minimal.

1 Like

Forum kindly sponsored by Bytemark