First time user feedback

i simply want to give feedback to manjaro but am having a nightmare navigating your forums. i encountered a roadblock at the first step of installing manjaro and would like to point out how the install process could be easier for 1st time users, which i am. there is no contact info in your menus so i had to join your forum which i did not want to do. i just want to install manjaro (i was very happy trying it out in usb but encountered the roadblock when attempting to install on hdd…i was so hyped to finally dump windows 10 (i am having a horrific experience switching from windows 7). thank you. please help. also why oh why do the forums put the oldest post at the top, so tedious when trying to get most recent posts!!

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and press the three dots below your post and press the :pencil2: to give us more information so we can see what’s really going on.
    Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies… :grin:
  2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information for us to be able to help you. (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

:+1:

Also you can explain a little more what’s your problem? What roadblock did you encountered? At what stage of the installation? What had you did before that? …

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

It’s a bit difficult to process your run-on sentence. Please provide us more information so we can help you. Please see How to Post.

Your post has been moved to the proper category.

Please do.

Discourse is the fanciest forum software I’ve ever seen. What specifically did you have trouble with?

Which was? See @Fabby’s post above. However, that subject fits in our #support category. Please create a new post there.

:clap: It is a good feeling, indeed.

It doesn’t? :thinking:

4 Likes