Firefox "Take Screenshot" issue

I think Manjaro should have to fix the issue with an update. Quite frankly, I’ve tried the guide, I’ve tried other things, and all I’m getting is more errors, not less. How do I submit an issue with Manjaro?

These are not errors though. Only Warnings. So they can be ignored.

I can take screenshots with Firefox on Manjaro KDE without any freezing, so the issue is not in any package Manjaro provides, but more likely in your setup.

Cool. So the solution is “nothing.” Oh well. Closing this.

I didn’t say it’s not an issue. I’m just saying the issue is not something we can reproduce as you are the only one with this issue.

There isn’t a solution, so I set the solution on this post as such. Thanks and take care.

Just mentioning you ignored twice my suggestion. But yeah have fun I guess then.

Did you not get locale settings screenshots?

I’d like to keep my theme (I prefer Breathe-dark) and profile (I’d rather not restart it for something that may or may not even solve the issue at hand).

For the locale issue I suggested you to open another thread in the end

At some point if the few suggestion for this locale issue don’t work then we shouldn’t focus on that in this thread about Firefox screenshots issues.

I didn’t suggest to delete your Firefox profile. You can go back to my message and try things, or not, it’s on you now. At this point I can’t help more (actually don’t even want to), you’re not showing the will to troubleshoot and fix your issue and I feel like wasting my time.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.