Firefox-gnome-theme-maia

I've been using a modified version (maia green instead of adwaita blue) of this Firefox theme

I was hoping to package it, but I'm not sure how to go about it. Where in the filesystem should the theme files be placed so that they be oma available for all users? I could theoretically use /etc/skel, but that seems a bit problematic (static Firefox profile name). Does anybody know of a good way to do this?

@Ste74 would this be interesting for gnome edition if we get adwaita-maia working?

Look good but no idea where put for all user...

I tried /usr/lib/firefox/defaults/profile, but it doesn't get copied over. Also tried /usr/lib/firefox/browser/defaults/profile, but that doesn't seem to work either. If I don't find a correct setting, then one possibility is copying the settings with a one-shot autostart file, but that seems rather hacky. Also it does not allow for updating the theme with pacman.

I found documentation stating it should be /usr/lib/firefox/browser/defaults/profile, but no dice, it must have changed. The best workaround I can think of is default profile in /etc/skel and a .desktop file that renames the profile to a random name if it matches the default name.

I'll keep looking into it.

Forum kindly sponsored by Bytemark