Hi, I made a program for converting music or videos into different audio formats. It is called FFaudioConverter. Of course it is open source.
Current feature list:
- Multithreading (use the full power of your cpu)
- Supported output formats are MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Opus, FLAC and WAV
- Audio filters possible (bass boost your music or do fade-ins/outs…)
- Multiple quality levels
- Change of samplerate possible
- High quality resampling with SoX possible
- Quick mode for copying files in same format and skip already converted files
- More translations: This app is currently available in english and german. It would be nice if you can help to translate it into your language.
- …You tell me (open an Issue on GitHub)
There are 2 install methods at the moment:
- AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ffaudioconverter/
- Flatpak: https://flathub.org/apps/details/com.github.Bleuzen.FFaudioConverter
You can find the Source code on GitHub:
FFaudioConverter is a new project with not many users yet. I give my best, but there may be bugs. Please report them on GitHub.
Thanks for testing, happy usage,
have a nice day,