Failed to start Show Plymouth Boot Screen

manjaro systemd[1]: Failed to start Show Plymouth Boot Screen.
░░ Subject: A start job for unit plymouth-start.service has failed
░░ Defined-By: systemd
░░ Support: https://forum.manjaro.org/c/support
░░ 
░░ A start job for unit plymouth-start.service has finished with a failure.
░░ 
░░ The job identifier is 60 and the job result is failed.
plymouth-start.service - Show Plymouth Boot Screen
     Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/plymouth-start.service; static)
     Active: failed (Result: core-dump) since xxxxxxx
   Duration: 14ms
    Process: 3555 ExecStart=/usr/bin/plymouthd --mode=boot --pid-file=/run/plymouth/pid --attach-to-session (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
    Process: 3557 ExecStartPost=/usr/bin/plymouth show-splash (code=exited, status=2)
   Main PID: 3556 (code=dumped, signal=SEGV)
        CPU: 10ms

[redacted date and timezone and replaced with xxx for privacy]

As you can see above, this is the issue with new kernel > 6.13 .Before version shows the luks encryption password prompt but not on latest versions. Searched online for known issue or bug but cant find because this is a unique situation, as it uses systemd-boot,plymouthd and luks encryption whose combination isnt used by many so not lot of it is discussed.

Also if above cant be resolved, need to know how to change the bootctl set-default automatically to new kernel installed because if new kernel isnt set as default boot fails and not sure why. I need to reboot and choose new kernel on systemd-boot entries and then it boots

Can you show us cat /etc/mkinitcpio.conf ?

HOOKS="base systemd sd-plymouth keyboard keymap sd-vconsole block sd-encrypt autodetect modconf filesystems fsck"

I can paste the whole code if you need but to let you know this files hasn’t changed. This worked from beginning and only had issue recently after kernel update.

I have no issue with the kernel 6.1 when using systemd-boot, plymouth and full encryption LUKS.

I installed gdm-plymouth for Gnome GDM, not KDE