Extension issues

uname -a

Linux kamal-20hjs1c700 5.18.14-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Sun Jul 24 09:00:58 UTC 2022 x86_64 GNU/Linux

extension dash to dock not working, also Material Shell

any idea ??

You did what this person did

Please stop mixing extensions from repository with the ones from AUR or from extensions site. Material-shell extension works fine on my end, the one provided in repository.

1 Like

i already check this before, but not working, what do u mean stop mixing, but default manjaro download this extension from so i uninstall from official repositories then i install from AUR but still not working

I know for sure that material-shell extension from our repository is working perfectly fine. Make sure you do not have any leftovers in ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/material-shell@papyelgringo or something, also make sure you do not run some other extension that might not be compatible with it.

@bogdancovaciu I fixe this issue with alt+F2 then tap r and execute the command and it s working, before i reboot the pc and it s weird if not working after restarting system, finally thank u for u time + help

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.