Error install yay -S boostnote

durante la instalación de boostnote yay me mostro:

yay -S --noconfirm --needed boostnote

error: electron: la firma de «Nicola Squartini <tensor5@gmail.com>» no es válida
:: El archivo /var/cache/pacman/pkg/electron-3.1.4-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz está dañado (paquete no válido o dañado (firma PGP)).
¿Quiere eliminarlo? [S/n] n
error: no se pudo realizar la operación (paquete no válido o dañado)
Ocurrieron errores, por lo que no se actualizaron los paquetes
Error installing repo packages

I could use a clue about what I could do
thanks

See here

it’s okay, I pass this, but now I get this error:

==> ERROR: No se pudo encontrar el binario strip, necesario para despojar los símbolos innecesarios de los binarios intermedios.
Error downloading sources: boostnote

thanks

Do you have binutils installed ?

1 Like

I’m installed.
what is it for??

What now

I honestly don’t know . I just tested it on my system. and it builds perfectly fine

OOHH man it’s work it’s work jaja

thanks

how exactly? So you installed this package and it works now? I throught you said it was already installed

I installed binutils after you told me and I tried to install git-flow-completion-git with what gave me the problem, and now I did not

1 Like

Little bit of language barrier here. Glad it worked for you :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you meant to say, “Do you have base-devel installed?” :wink: binutils is included.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Getting_started

1 Like

Tnx for the tip. Actually I already know that base-devel is some important package group But never bothered to see what it consist of . It’s nice to learn something new every day

sorry in some cases i write by my self but a let google do the big work, i speak spanish

Tanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.