Enable WiFi module disappeared

???
please run the update with the following 4 commands

sudo pacman-mirrors -f5
sudo pacman -Scc
sudo pacman -Syyu
sudo pamac update -a 

reboot and redo the update of the firmware (even if it should already be updated)

sudo pacman -S linux-firmware

I couldnt do sudo pacman -Syyu because

error: failed to synchronize all databases (invalid url for server)

I dont have access to internet on the laptop, so I cant perform package updates or anything.

okay but please don’t tell me that you’re using some vpn’s or tailsafe settings.
also did you try to shut down and reboot your router to make sure there is no problem with your router

no, not using anything like that. pure new OS with house WiFi, i only use a vpn on my desktop, not my laptop.

yeah that was one of my troubleshooting methods when it first happened a couple days ago, did nothing.

to be honest i have no ideas anymore. the inx-command shows a network adapter but neither nmcli nor rfkill detects the wifi module.
you did that download of the iso to install it on your laptop. i suggest please download a different iso (linux mint has a good hardware detection). create a live-iso with linux-mint and boot into this live-iso of mint. this is a good try if it is really a manjaro problem or a hardware-problem.

alright will do. Thanks for all the help, i really appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.