Update Broke pacman(Solved)

Today newest updates broke something. When I try to install any package in Add/Remove or by using pacman I get this error message:
target not found: obfs4proxy
So I tried installing that package using yay, the package installed with no errors but Add/Remove and pacman are still broken with the same message.

System: Host: manjaropi Kernel: 5.10.22-1-MANJARO-ARM aarch64 bits: 64 Desktop: KDE Plasma 5.21.2 Distro: Manjaro ARM Machine: Type: ARM Device System: Raspberry Pi 400 Rev 1.0 details: BCM2835 rev: c03130
Not sure what the issue was, but rebooting fixed it.

:+1: Welcome to Manjaro! :+1:

1. Please read this:
    How to provide good information
    and post some more information so we can see what’s really going on. Now we know the symptom of the disease, but we need some more probing to know where the origin lies…

2. An inxi --admin --verbosity=7 --filter --no-host --width would be the minimum required information… (Personally Identifiable Information like serial numbers and MAC addresses will be filtered out by the above command)
    Also, please copy-paste that output in-between 3 backticks ``` at the beginning and end of the code/text.

3. Provide the full output of the following command:

pamac install ethtool

:+1:

P.S. If you enter a bit more details in your profile, we can also see which Desktop Environment you’re using, which CPU/GPU or Kernel, … you have without typing it every time

Housekeeping! :broom: