Arranque Dual con Windows - No arranca Manjaro

Es:Hola a todos, resulta que instalé manjaro gnome con arranque dual, marcando una nueva partición de 500 mb con las banderas boot y esp con gparted, también copie los archivos de windows del bootloader de 100 mb. Lo que pasa es que manjaro no arranca luego de mostrar el boot grub y se queda con el logo de hp y el logo de manjaro no aparece debajo, si lo veo cuando lo apago con el botón de encendido, para que se vuelva a encender. También tenga en cuenta que el sistema de Windows de la grub si se inicia correctamente.
Y también lo tengo con el modo heredado activado.
Sería genial si me pudiera ayudar.
Saludos.

EN: Hello everyone, it turns out that I installed manjaro gnome with dual boot, marking a new 500 mb partition with the boot and esp flags with gparted, also copy the windows files of the 100 mb bootloader. What happens is that manjaro does not start after showing the boot grub and it stays with the hp logo and the manjaro logo does not appear below, if I see it when I turn it off with the power button, so that it turns on again. Also note that the windows system from the grub if it starts correctly.
And I also have it with the legacy mode activated.
It would be great if you can help me.
Greetings.

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I’m afraid that won’t work on legacy mode. The flag esp works if booting in UEFI mode. Did you format that partition as FAT32?

Moreover, for UEFI to work properly, you need to make sure that the HDD has a GPT partition table.

I’d recommend you take a look at the guidelines for a manual installation in the User Guide

Another useful links below. Please check them out:

Hope that helps! :+1:

2 Likes

Si, esta en modod uefi, sin arranque seguro. La particion esta en gpt, sera que la marca de inicio rapido de windows sea el problema?

Por favor revisa la siguiente guia (En ingles):

Si tienes arranque rapido de Windows habilitado, probablemente esto sea parte del problema.