EFL 1.23.3 updated pkgbuild and binaries available in my Nulogic repositories:
- elementary: handle case when XFIXES is not available. (T8321)
- ecore: remove unecessary field in data structure.
- eina: only the type need to be NULL to assume EINA_VALUE_EMPTY.
- tests/eina: use #ifdef guard for block which can only occur inside ifdef (CID1400948)
- mono: remove duplicated EinaFreeCb delegate
- mono: blacklist efl_ui_text_context_menu_item_add
- Revert “elm/genlist: don't process entire item queue on each item add”
- tests/spec: allow for a longer timeout of the spec suite for dist build
- travis/ci: update Fedora CI images to 31
- ci: work around ccache segafult during setup
- travis: update Ubuntu image to the 19.10 release
- docs: Efl.Gfx.View
- check: reset flags that used for legacy 'changed' cb
- elementary: fix end of fast scroll not showing up during Efl.Ui.CollectionView scroll.
- edje_calc: UNLIKELY changed to LIKELY.
- elm_config: replace ecore_file_cp with ecore_file_mv
- csharp:comma have whitespace after and none before
- csharp: Removing a never used class. (T8417)
- elementary: cleanup Eina_Future properly by relying on efl_future_then proper lifecycle.
- elementary: properly handle in flight request in Efl.Ui.CollectionView.
- elementary: watch event on the model Efl.Ui.CollectionView use directly.
- ci: fix ccache segfault during setup on CI in release-ready build
- evas_filter: remove shader compile error
- Efl.Ui.Scroll_Manager: Fix indentation
- eolian_mono: avoid keyword as a variable name
- wl_egl : Prevent access to NULL pointer
- eolian-cxx: Make events inherit beta info from klass.
- Revert “elm/genlist: remove calc jobs”
- Revert “tests/genlist: add behavior testing for nearly all genlist events”
And as always, enjoy!