Eclipse IDE appearance

Hello, I’m new to Manjaro this may seem like a silly question but I am wondering why eclipse IDE looks like this

I have tried changing appearance settings in eclipse and it does nothing. I want it to look like the standard eclipse with the white background and brown/purple/blue/black text colours in the text editor.

The colour scheme at the moment is just not possible for me to use as it is, I need it to do coursework for university so this is a big issue. Just a thought but it seems the colours are all “manjaro” kinda colours like dark grey and green, is there a reason for this? Is there some system setting where Manjaro will try and make all applications the same colour scheme? If so can this be disabled? If anyone has any advice regarding the matter it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Tips for posting

Use a “keyword search” to make sure your question has not already been asked. For example “failed to verify key” or “sound is muted”.

Make sure you include enough detail so people know what you are running. A useful command is inxi -Fxz; copy and paste the text and format as “code” (e.g. use the </> button above).

If possible, paste text rather than upload a photo. Text is easier to read, searchable, and takes up less space on the server. Please don’t upload high-resolution photos.

For more information read this post: How to provide good information in your posts

Remember to remove all of this help text before you post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.