Easyeffects audio configuration microphone setup

I ran into pulseaudio still installed interferring with pipewire easyeffects settings. I think I got all pulseaudio now uninstalled.
Rebooting now the pavucontrol-qt does notice easyeffects although I seem to find a problem getting sound from app to go to easyeffects to go to volume control.Obviously I have a bad sound setting somewhere. Also I cannot get my mic working on Zoom.

arecord --list-devices
**** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
card 1: sofhdadsp [sof-hda-dsp], device 0: HDA Analog (*) []
  Subdevices: 0/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: sofhdadsp [sof-hda-dsp], device 1: HDA Digital (*) []
  Subdevices: 1/1
card 1: sofhdadsp [sof-hda-dsp], device 6: DMIC (*) []
  Subdevices: 0/1
card 1: sofhdadsp [sof-hda-dsp], device 7: DMIC16kHz (*) []
  Subdevices: 1/1

I know I am missing other info everyone needs to help me. Please give commands and I will post result.

I think I have mic working now. Did have an app that launched from taskbar where I could set sinks and sources. I had to do a fresh install resently and can not remember what that apps name is.
sink and sources keep changing on me which is part of the issue trying to get easyeffects and volume control working together properly

After doing a reinstall and getting manjaro-pipewire properly installed Easyeffects is now working fine.Sources and sinks are now configured correctly I think. Haven’t done a reboot yet but it sounds good.