Doubt of UEFI partition

Hi,

I have a fresh installation of Windows 10 (updated to Win11). The clean installation creates a 100 MB UEFI partition. Once installed, I choose to install Manjaro. At installation time claims it needs at least 200 MB in the UEFI partition, so I decided to increase the UEFI partition (copy to another partition, delete and create a new partition). Then I have installed Manjaro. The problem it seems Manjaro has formatted the UEFI partition and it only shows Manjaro folder.

sudo ls -l /boot/efi/EFI                                                                                                                                                                    
drwx------ 2 root root 4096  8 de gen.  17:44 boot
drwx------ 2 root root 4096  8 de gen.  17:44 Manjaro

Should I reinstall Windows in order to recover the UEFI Windows?

I have another question… since I have 2 HDD and I have to choose manually partition. Should I check the /boot/grub (I think it was this path) in the / partition?

the efi partition needs to be of type vfat (fat32) - not ext2 or ext4 …

lsblk -f

to check - for instance

it is a FAT32 partition

lsblk -f | grep efi                                                                                                                                                                          ✔ 
├─nvme0n1p1 vfat   FAT32       FDE9-2B7B                               349M     0% /boot/efi

You need to reinstall the Windows Bootloader… A reinstall of Windows will format the EFI Partition again, but this is a windows question…

Let Me DuckDuckGo That For You - LMDDGTFY