Dev/sda2: clean **/** files **/** Blocks"

Hello, I recently switched from Windows to Linux Manjaro and everything went well, expect when I tried to install NVIDIA drivers on my Manjaro XCFE, when i first restarted my pc, I was greeted by a black screen with the message “dev/sda2: clean / files / Blocks” and the pc won’t boot. I’ve seen people saying is because of the Nvidia drivers. I tried to install and reinstall Linux Manjaro but every time I install the drivers again I get that message. If I missed any information please tell me so i can edit my post.

You are using the Manjaro Settings Manager to install the drivers, right?

2 Likes

Hello,
In addition to the above, can you boot the live media using Proprietary Drivers option? If yes, then install it that way. If not, try one of this ISO

1 Like

Yes I used that

If you are refereeing to Manjaro Setting Manager, yes I did it that way, if not I don’t know what Proprietary Drivers option is.

No, i’m not referring to MHWD after install, i’m referring to select to Boot with Proprietary drivers in Grub Menu of live media

1 Like

I did it that way and everything works fine the drivers are installed. Mulțumesc mult !

2 Likes