Some icons in the hovering tooltip do not match the ones in the system settings side panel (KDE)

The icons of Hardware Configuration, Removable Storage and Systemd in the side panel of Manjaro System Settings are monochrome while others are coloured. When I hover on these settings, the tooltip box shows the correct icon. How do I get the correct icons in the side panel?

Screenshot_20210605_182128

Screenshot_20210605_182152

System details:
DE: KDE 5.82.0 / Plasma 5.21.5
Resolution: 1920x1080
WM Theme: Breeze
Theme: Breeze Light [Plasma], Breeze [GTK2/3]
Icons: breeze [Plasma], breeze [GTK2/3]

There is a move away from coloured to monochrome icons, so what you see is absolutely normal and in the near future all coloured icons will be gone.

E.G. on my system:

:man_shrugging:

The problem is that on the left side, the static (in the panel) icons are monochrome while the ones in the tooltip box are not. For all other settings, the icons in the panel match the tooltip icons. Coloured icons for Hardware Configuration, Removable Storage and Systemd already exist.

Bug filed: 438321 – Some icons in the hovering tooltip do not match the ones in the side panel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.