Error during Anbox installation

I install Anbox from official Software Center including Anbox-image, Anbox-git and anbox-launcher etc… No problemwith Anbox-image, but when i install anbox-git, the error occurr. How can I solve it please. I am new to Arch based Distros. Here is the error output. Error during anbox-git isntallation - Pastebin.com

There is a discussion over here:

It might help.

CMake Error at external/CMakeLists.txt:8 (add_subdirectory):
The source directory

/var/tmp/pamac-build-yawnaka/anbox-git/src/anbox/external/cpu_features

does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.

Due this error i would suggest to check if your cpu have these flags:

SSE 4.1, SSE 4.2, SSSE 3

Run this command to check:

sudo inxi -Ca

Otherwise it will not compile or run.

I got anbox working by following this, although I had problems before, on step 2 for it is quite outdated, but I skipped that during the installation using anbox-image-gapps (or something like that, when I had to choose in the terminal which anbox-image to install, I believe it is option 2. I think the houdini option will let you install arm based apps too, I just wish I chose that. but maybe you can try.)

No such things. Anbox is working fine in my previous distro used last year “Linux Mint”.

There was a change in the Anbox source code, it is necessary for the maintainer to update the pkgbuild of AUR so that this error does not occur.

Greetings.

That’s probably why it’s not running after updating it, and as I tried to reinstall it, it wont’t build anymore.

The information in that comment corrects the error.

Greetings.