Dkms Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel and efivarfs error

i am trying to install openrazer-driver/3.2.0 and this is the output that i get :

Building module:
cleaning build area...
KERNELDIR=/lib/modules/5.16.2-2-rt19-MANJARO/build make driver...(bad exit status: 2)
Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 5.16.2-2-rt19-MANJARO (x86_64)
Consult /var/lib/dkms/openrazer-driver/3.2.0/build/make.log for more information.

am new in this distribution and i got no idea about how to fix this problem…

another problem that i get is when i boot the pc and it say :

mount:/ sys/firmaware/efi/efivarfas: unkown filesystem type 'efivarfs'.

i hava secure boot disabled and am booting the system without uefi

could please someone help me

cat  /var/lib/dkms/openrazer-driver/3.2.0/build/make.log   output:

:: Compiling OpenRazer kernel modules
========================================
make -C /lib/modules/5.16.2-2-rt19-MANJARO/build M=/var/lib/dkms/openrazer-driver/3.2.0/build/driver modules
make[1]: se entra en el directorio '/usr/lib/modules/5.16.2-2-rt19-MANJARO/build'
  CC [M]  /var/lib/dkms/openrazer-driver/3.2.0/build/driver/razerkbd_driver.o
cc1: error: incompatible gcc/plugin versions
cc1: error: failed to initialize plugin ./scripts/gcc-plugins/structleak_plugin.so
make[2]: *** [scripts/Makefile.build:287: /var/lib/dkms/openrazer-driver/3.2.0/build/driver/razerkbd_driver.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1846: /var/lib/dkms/openrazer-driver/3.2.0/build/driver] Error 2
make[1]: se sale del directorio '/usr/lib/modules/5.16.2-2-rt19-MANJARO/build'
make: *** [Makefile:41: driver] Error 2

You had installed the linux516-rt-headers prior to openrazer-driver-dkms and rebooted the system?
Any help on the AUR page http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/openrazer-driver-dkms ?

:point_up: Also :point_down:

very - very few needs the rt kernel

As you describe you boot MBR - then there is no efivarfs - this can only be mount using EFI boot - so you have a configuration error some where