Backlight Error with systemd-backlight. Toshiba KBD-Backlight

Hello Manjaro Community.

I’ve been getting an error regarding my screen backlight on boot lately. I did some digging in my logs and found these errors:

Jul 24 13:13:47 alex-satellites55c systemd-backlight[308]: toshiba::kbd_backlight: Failed to read current brightness: Invalid argument
Jul 24 13:13:47 alex-satellites55c systemd[1]: Failed to start Load/Save Screen Backlight Brightness of leds:toshiba::kbd_backlight.
░░ Subject: A start job for unit systemd-backlight@leds:toshiba::kbd_backlight.service has failed
░░ Defined-By: systemd
░░ Support: https://forum.manjaro.org/c/support
░░ 
░░ A start job for unit systemd-backlight@leds:toshiba::kbd_backlight.service has finished with a failure.

I’m not sure how to rectify this issue. I’ve seen some similar posts on here about a different error but I don’t think that is the solution. I recently dropped this laptop and had to have the screen repaired, which is when the error started showing up. Thanks in advance for your help. Worst case scenario, I’ll just blacklist it.

Eh. I suppose its no big deal. I’ve done some digging on the service itself and it’s not critical. I’ll just leave it alone.