Delete everything arch linux plz help

plz help
i cant dont anything but i can still write
i think i got virus from windows

im hoping to clear my pc from the terminal

is there any command to delete everything from my computer?

(writing from another computer :stuck_out_tongue: )

You can boot into a live usb and format your.hard drive that would wipe everything or just wipe your linux install . Pretty rare for any windows virus to infect a linux install though

1 Like

You can use e.g. Gparted, delete the partitions on the disc and then format the disc.

or, and for this one all mounted drivers etc… This will even remove files in EFI partition, be careful,

sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /

and 99% you didn’t get any virus from windows machine,
I think when you were updating your system the update failed or something
I recommend to check this [Stable Update] 2021-11-19 - Kernels, Gnome 41.1, Plasma 5.23.3, Frameworks 5.88, LxQt 1.0, Xorg-Server 21.1, Mesa - #2 by philm

or maybe even your DE or compositor just crashed… so rebooting will fix that

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Please see the following and edit your topic title and post to better reflect what you need help with.

What does that have to do with Arch or Manjaro? Are you even using Manjaro? Manjaro is not Arch; Arch is not Manjaro.

1 Like

Hey! Im using both windows and manjaro, I got this problem while i was on windows and i dont know how to use konsole on it so i thought i’d ask here to solve it :slight_smile: and i thought manjaro has Arch commands so i thought it might be good , sorry im noob :smiley:

i have manjaro and trying to delete everything from Konsole

The way you reached that conclusion seems too fast to be logical.

I suggest you read the following guide entirely, in order to fix your actual issue.