Crashing on sleep mode?

Just started happening… not sure what happened, I didn’t really change anything except some file where I changed “s2idle” that I don’t even remember where I left it…

any way to completely reset the settings/system without risk of bricking it? I’m a noob at linux, I have zero fckin clue how to do anything. Just wanted this laptop to learn linux but it starts to give problems before I got a chance to actually start learning about it…

other than crashing when trying to put it to sleep, everything else works. What should I do? googling didn’t help at all.

I don’t even know how to debug something like this… totally lost guys, sorry :confused:

Also I need to mention that this started happening only after today’s update. I’ve been using this laptop for a couple weeks now and it’s been working just fine. The last update is the only thing I “changed” about my system that could possibly cause this.

I also started logging out before putting laptop to sleep, seems to save battery even more, although I doubt it actually changed anything…