Cq-editor graphics not working due to missing libraries?

Hello, I recently updated manjaro a couple weeks ago and my installation of cq-editor that I installed through conda broke. I think this has to do with GCC being out of date as indicated in another thread from someone having similar issues: Librewolf won't launch at all. the problem is that despite updating my system and reinstalling cq-editor, I am still getting the same error

Terminal output:

cq-editor
Warning: Ignoring XDG_SESSION_TYPE=wayland on Gnome. Use QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland to run on Wayland anyway.
QApplication: invalid style override passed, ignoring it.
    Available styles: Windows, Fusion
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open radeonsi: /home/user/.conda/envs/cqgui/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyQt5/../../../libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29` not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/radeonsi_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /home/user/.conda/envs/cqgui/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyQt5/../../../libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29` not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
Namespace(filename=None)
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open radeonsi: /home/user/.conda/envs/cqgui/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyQt5/../../../libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29` not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/radeonsi_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
libGL error: MESA-LOADER: failed to open swrast: /home/user/.conda/envs/cqgui/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyQt5/../../../libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29` not found (required by /usr/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so) (search paths /usr/lib/dri)
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

I fixed it, so there was a correct version of the library found in my /lib folder, I took that and moved it into my miniconda enviornment folder.

I used the command:

sudo mcopy /lib/libstdc++.so.6 ~/.conda/envs/cqgui/lib  

this thread helped me alot: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/655495/trying-to-run-pygame-on-my-conda-environment-on-my-fresh-manjaro-install-and-ge