Could not satisfy dependencies: - removing kuserfeedback breaks dependency 'kuserfeedback' required by discover

Hi

Having trouble running the latest update - kuserfeedback is breaking it whatever I do. Can I remove this please? And if so, how?

Thanks

Rich

Don’t remove it, it’s required by other packages like plasma-workspace and dolphin and kate, you can completely disable it

Show us any actual error you receive upon update, ex

sudo pacman -Syu
:: Synchronising package databases...
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
 multilib is up to date
:: Some packages should be upgraded first...
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (1) archlinux-keyring-20231107-1

Total Download Size:   1.14 MiB
Total Installed Size:  1.63 MiB
Net Upgrade Size:      0.00 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
:: Retrieving packages...
 archlinux-keyring...  1169.5 KiB  86.8 KiB/s 00:13 [###########################] 100%
(1/1) checking keys in keyring                      [###########################] 100%
(1/1) checking package integrity                    [###########################] 100%
(1/1) loading package files                         [###########################] 100%
(1/1) checking for file conflicts                   [###########################] 100%
(1/1) checking available disk space                 [###########################] 100%
:: Running pre-transaction hooks...
(1/1) Creating Timeshift snapshot before upgrade...
==> skipping timeshift-autosnap due skipRsyncAutosnap in /etc/timeshift-autosnap.conf set to TRUE.
:: Processing package changes...
(1/1) upgrading archlinux-keyring                   [###########################] 100%
==> Appending keys from archlinux.gpg...
==> Updating trust database...
gpg: next trustdb check due at 2023-12-31
:: Running post-transaction hooks...
(1/3) Reloading system manager configuration...
(2/3) Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate...
(3/3) Refreshing PackageKit...

:: Starting full system upgrade...
:: Replace kdsoap with extra/kdsoap-qt5? [Y/n] y
:: Replace kuserfeedback with extra/kuserfeedback5? [Y/n] y
:: Replace libqaccessibilityclient with extra/libqaccessibilityclient-qt5? [Y/n] y
resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
:: jdk-openjdk and jre-openjdk are in conflict

so not kuserfeedback …

see update announcement or other threads …

Hi

My original attempt to update was through the package manager rather than command line and it was in there I was getting the error with kuserfeedback. I notice in the update via command line I get asked “Replace kuserfeedback with extra/kuserfeedback5” which I said yes to and the update is now running through.

Reboot has worked